Thursday, January 30, 2014

Watch Me Grow: 21 weeks

I think the time has come that I officially look pregnant!  I am really starting to feel little babe move around a lot, mostly at work after I've eaten something.  Today I felt the first kick or punch that made me stop what I was doing it was so strong.  It didn't hurt or anything it's just a weird feeling and kind of shocked me.  This last week was a pretty good one and I am just feeling more and more stretched out.  The funny thing is I feel like my belly is so big, but I have 19 more weeks and the baby needs to gain about 6 more pounds before it's all over!  Andrez and I are loving my growing and laugh everyday about how all of the changes I am going through.

Here's an update on this last week!

How Far Along: 21 weeks (the baby is the length of a carrot and weighs about 11oz or so)

Total Weight Gain: I haven't weighed myself this week, but I go to my midwife next week, so I'll have to report back then.

Maternity Clothes:  Yes!  I am going to order some more with my Gap gift cards from Christmas and some Gap Cash I earned from an order earlier this month.  Gap maternity leggings are the bees knees!

Sleep:  I have been having some weird dreams lately!  I have been sleeping through the night but seem to wake up about an hour or so before my alarm every morning.  I'll take the 6-7 hours straight before that though.

Cravings:  Still tacos.  In fact, on Taco Tuesday this week, I ate 7, yes 7, tacos!  My appetite is out of control.  I am a bottomless pit!  I told my parents that I will be eating a meal and I almost get hungry again before my meal is over.  Andrez has been very supportive and tells me to eat to enjoy what I want because my body obviously needs it.  

I am also craving citrus fruits, salmon, and fruit Popsicles.

Movement:  Yes!  Still not consistent at all, but definitely feeling stronger kicks and more each day!

Mood:  Good.  This was a good week emotionally.  I am really loving being pregnant right now and am trying to enjoy each and every day.  I am really looking forward to my pre-natal yoga class this weekend, as well as, the Superbowl!  

Symptoms:  Overall,  most pregnancy symptoms have disappeared.  Not to be too TMI, but my boobs have started to hurt again.  They are going through some changes and I can feel them!  I woke up from boob pain last night, in fact!  I also get random cramps and pulling pains, which are round ligament pains that come from my uterus and everything stretching to accommodate my growing baby.  Other than that, I feel great!



No comments:

Post a Comment