Saturday, April 20, 2013

Goodbye Okinawa...

We officially said goodbye to our home in Okinawa two days ago.  I have been in a weird fog of excitement for our new adventure and sadness for closing out a wonderful chapter of our lives and I think it is because we are making such big life changes.  Andrez and I have been so busy our last couple of weeks in Okinawa selling our cars, checking out, organizing our house, getting our house packed out, painting our house, and trying to spend as much time possible with our friends that I really didn't have much time to take in saying goodbye to our little island.  Our last few nights we went to dinner with our closest friends and reminisced over all of our good times and memories, it was a nice break from our daily never ending to do's!  The saddest parts of leaving Okinawa were saying my final "see you later" to my friends and taking off at the airport and watching Okinawa disappear as we went into the sky!  BUT we left with our passports full and friends and memories that will last a lifetime!

Here are a couple of pictures from our last days on Oki!







No comments:

Post a Comment