Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Watch me grow! Weeks 6, 8, and 14

Here are my first trimester bump pictures!  My goal was to take one every week, but as you can see, there is a big lag from 8-14 weeks.  Let's just say, I wasn't feeling or looking my best during that time and taking a picture was the last thing I wanted to do.  My belly also didn't really grow much until this last week, at week 14.  

Andrez and I laughed looking at the three of these pictures because I was feeling great and so optimistic at week 6.  I thought that pregnancy wasn't so bad and didn't know what anyone meant by morning sickness or feeling awful.  Then it hit, slowly at first and in waves, and by weeks 7 & 8, I was miserable.  Week 8's picture is a forced smile and was probably taken right before or right after throwing up for the second or third time that morning.  That's why we laughed because I was feeling so awful but wanted to get my picture in.  Obviously, I stopped caring about the pictures, journaling, and pretty much everything except for laying on the couch and sleeping for the next 6+ weeks.

At week 14, which was last Thursday, I felt much better and now the picture taking will commence each week until I'm holding our sweet little baby!  Now that the misery is slowly going away, I am really enjoying my growing baby and belly and can't wait to share this journey with you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment